Ekopel 2K Bathtub Refinishing Kit - New Updated Kit Incuding Scoop And Foam Roller - Never Peel Tub Coating - BEST SELLER!! Refinish With Confidence - Free 2-3 Day Shipping Order Now!. Check Out Our New Roller Application Install Step 4 Video Below!
Also New Tile/Fiberglass Tub and Surround Application Video Also Below!
Unlike Cheap Toxic Paints Ekopel Will Never Peel!
Note: Our Youtube Promo Codes Expire on 7/8/19 Take Advantage While They Last!!
Ekopel 2K Key Features:
- Eco Friendly
- Extra Thick Full Seal Coating
- With Proper Prep Will Never Peel
- Easy Pouring method With YouTube Video Instructions
Other advantages Of Ekopel 2K
- 24 hour cure time- Keep the temperature between 70-75° for optimal results. If the temperature varies, the hardening time can be increased at lower temperatures and decrease at higher temperatures.
- Your use time after mixing is 60-90 Minutes depending in temperature.
- Recast your tub in 2-4 hours.
- Ekopel 2K can be tinted with Alkaloid Based Tints.
Additional Ekopel 2K Bathtub Refinishing Information.
Though other DIY Refinishing Kits seem cost efficient they are the opposite. In addition to the $30-$50 Cost you will need a organic compound respirator and other tools to install bring the average cost up to $80. That on top of 4-5 hours to install and clean up. Leaving your house out of service and smelling like chemicals. However, that is not the biggest expense re doing the peeling yellow tub every 6 months- 1 year is. In total over 10 years you are much closer to $1,000 plus your time with rustoleum.
On the other hand for a one time cost of $129.99 Ekopel 2K Will last up to 20 years, provided that there is regular care of the coating. Avoid abrasive cleaners and clean regularly to maintain a long lasting shine.
Watch our instructional videos before use.
Tools and Setup
Step 2 Washing and Etching
Step 3 Taping/Masking Final Prep
Step 4 Pour Casting With Ekopel 2K
Alternative Roller Application Step 4:
Tile/Tub And Surround Unit Application
Written Instructions Below.